VMSI is the proven industry leader in providing Acquisition and Grants professional services – Don’t take our word for it, refer to our “Exceptional” CPARS and customer contacts for validation.
Acquisition and Grants Management is VMSI’s core competency and the bedrock of our success as a SDVOSB. Not only have we staffed and managed acquisition and procurement professionals at all levels of expertise including DAWIA III and FAC-C III Certified Contracting Experts providing cradle-to-grave procurement support, but also, develop acquisition curriculum, deliver acquisition life-cycle training courses as well as train-the-trainers.
VMSI provides comprehensive acquisition and grants solutions from Planning, Solicitation, Evaluation, Award, and Post Award in support of our Federal customers. We focus on providing full lifecycle acquisition support to Federal customers ranging from complex, high-dollar acquisitions to simplified acquisitions. Whether it is assisting in the award of construction/ infrastructure/A&E contracts, critical medical services and/or products, research, major information technology product and services contracts or procuring basic commodities, we have the proven best practices and a wide range of experience that makes us invaluable in any contracting operation.
- Conducting Market Research
- Development of Acquisition Strategy
- Creation of Acquisition Plans
- IPT Facilitation & Participation
- Cost & Pricing Support
- Independent Gov. Cost Estimates (IGCE)
- Development of SOW’s, PWS’s & SOO’s
- Planning & Support for Industry Days
- Solicitation, RFP / RFQ Development & Support
- Evaluation Materials / Support
- Source Selection Evaluation & Assistance
- Contract Administration
- Drafting Modifications
- Contract Negotiations
- Monitoring Performance
- Administrative Correspondence
- Contractor Surveillance
- Monitoring Contractor Burn Rates
- Processing Invoices
- Contract Closeout
VMSI has extensive background providing Federal Grants Management support from pre-award through award, administration, surveillance, and closeout, resulting in efficient awardee selections, improved oversight of funded grants, and successful program outcomes.
- Program Announcements/Solicitations
- Evaluation and Selection
- Compliance Reviews