Program / Project Management
The backbone to successful program management support is providing the right personnel with the right skill sets with the right experience level. Whether it is providing senior managers, experienced subject matter experts, acquisition professionals, IT/network managers, or administrative support staff, our team of qualified personnel represents the broad spectrum of available, current, and relevant expertise to meet any management challenge. The VMSI team aligns your goals, objectives, and priorities for the most efficient, cost-effective program operation.
Our common thread that connects our approach with successful delivery are the documented best practices leveraged within the facets of the program management lifecycle.
- Program/Project Management: Provide experienced, PMP® certified Managers to deliver customer specific solutions that assist organizations in improving efficiency and performance to meet mission objectives.
- Strategic Planning: Support Federal agencies and departments with defining near and long-term goals, providing direction on allocating appropriate resources, and establishing a plan of execution.
- Requirements Analysis: Our experts help to define stakeholder expectations, resolve conflicts in requirements, prevent scope creep and document each aspect of the project development process from cradle to grave.
- Business Process Improvement: Our Lean Six Sigma trained staff deliver objective assessments on your current processes, identify and prioritize opportunities for process improvement, and design and implement business process improvement solutions for your program.
- Program review/analysis: Provide operational review and analysis of key components within your organization to assess strengths, weaknesses and opportunities. We provide inclusive analysis of entire departments or on a project basis and recommend strategies and tactics to create efficiencies and maximize effectiveness.
- Risk Mitigation/Management: Provide planning and development of options and actions to enhance program opportunities and reduce possible threats to project mission objectives. Our staff will generate and execute risk mitigation actions and monitor progress through tracking identified risks, identifying new risks, and evaluating effectiveness throughout the project lifecycle.
VMSI provides administrative support services to nearly all of our customers throughout the United States ranging from entry-level administrative personnel to senior-level executive support up to and including general officers and SES federal employees