VMSI, with eKuber Ventures, secured an award on the Chief Information Officer–Solutions and Partners 3 Small Business (CIO-SP3 SB) contract. More than 200 small businesses won spots during the on-ramp process for the National Institutes of Health’s potential $20B governmentwide acquisition contract for information technology products and services. CIO-SP3 Small Business covers support for federal IT and health IT requirements and covers a performance period that runs through July 14, 2022.
To offer assistance geared specifically to the needs of the Chief Information Officer (CIO), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), National Information Technology Acquisitions and Assessment Center (NITAAC), has created a multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract for acquiring a wide range of IT services, products, and solutions for the institutes and centers of NIH and all other federal agencies. The CIO-SP3 GWAC is designed to help federal government agencies fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements.
eKuber Ventures Inc Team:
- OBXtek Inc
- Resolvit LLC
- Atlas Research LLC
- Pioneer Corporate Services Inc
- Vigilant Services Corporation
- Veterans Management Services, Inc. (VMSI)
- 10-Year, multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity GWAC
- Solutions-based contract – allows inclusion of hardware, software, and ODCs with few restrictions
- Streamlined and timely competitive procurement process
- Pre-competed labor rates at the Master Contract level
- Supports all contract types including hybrid
- Easy-to-use online ordering systems for task order competition and management
- No special “Delegation of Procurement Authority” is needed from NITAAC
- Cradle-to-grave support from the NITAAC Customer Support Center
- Free comprehensive assessment of requirements within 24 hours
eKuber Ventures Inc Team Capabilities: Team eKuber offers end to end, cost effective quality IT and business consulting solutions that lower enterprise costs, increase efficiency and improve competitive market posture. Our capabilities include, Open Source, Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics Process Automation, Mobile, Content management Platforms, Agile, Architecture, Application Design and Development and O&M, Security and Legacy Modernization.
The full list of new awardees can be viewed here.