Did you know that in addition to all the other excellent benefits that VMSI offers to its employees, we also offer a multifaceted leadership and mentoring program to our US Armed Forces veterans? Since 2009, VMSI has recruited, employed, and retained some of our nation’s most talented military veterans, who continue to serve their country in private sector Federal contracting.
“I’ve personally seen the leadership, technical, and problem-solving skills that our military veterans possess when leaving active or reserve duty”, said VMSI CEO and Founder Shane Moore, himself a US Marine Corps veteran. “We provide employment opportunities and mentoring for veterans to refine those skills in high demand by American companies and the Federal Government. We invest in the long-term development of those who have given so much in support of their country.”
Just a few highlights of our veteran outreach and enrichment program include:
- A veteran-to-veteran employee mentoring program
- Placement on Federal agency contracts that closely align with existing military skillsets, such as the DoD and VA
- Participation in the SBA All-Small mentoring program for other SDVOSBs
- Participation in company-sponsored, veteran-focused charitable events and fundraisers
- Monthly featured articles on selected employee’s military service
- Veteran-focused spot bonuses and commendation awards
- Tuition reimbursement
Want more information on our Leadership and Mentoring programs? Contact Paige Meade, Marketing and Proposal Director at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Katherine Hansen, HR Director at email@example.com.